Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
By accessing and using this website you are acknowledging your understanding and acceptance of these Terms and all applicable laws. These Terms may be revised from time to time and such revisions are binding on Website users.
The contents of this Website are strictly for informational purposes only. Nothing on this Website is intended to substitute for personalized professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Any tests, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on this Website are not recommended or endorsed. Reliance on any information provided or appearing on this Website is solely at the user’s own risk.
The content of this Website is solely for the user’s personal, noncommercial use only. The use of this Website and its content is solely and completely at the user’s own risk. User assumes all liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of this Website, the content of which is provided on an "as is" basis, without representations or warranties of any kind.
The user agrees not upload or transmit any communications or content of any type from this Website that infringe or violate any rights of any party. By submitting communications or content to any part of this Website, the user agrees that such submission is non-confidential for all purposes.
INDEMNITYUser agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold Thaai, its officers, directors, employees, partners, agents, affiliates, and licensors, harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from, user’s violation of these Terms and Conditions.
Thaai may collect and use Users personal information for the following purpose(s):
- To improve customer service - Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support your needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience - We may use information in the aggregate to understand how Users as a group use services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site - We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments - We may use information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature - To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics that we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails - We may use your email address to respond to inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If a User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include: company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, they may do so by contacting us via our Site.
If you have any questions regarding the practices of this site, or your dealings with this site, please contact us